I don’t think there is anything you can do that will give you more health payback than detoxification programs. Here are the reasons you might consider. You reward yourself with treats, and detoxification is a gift you can give yourself.
1. Toxins get stored in organs and fat tissue. No matter how much water you drink, they will not flush out without herbs and supplements to pull them out.
2. We are exposed to dozens of toxins every single day. The air we breathe is polluted, the water we drink often has chemicals, our food has pesticides and chemicals, we take medical and street drugs (including antibiotics) and alcohol. The body cannot handle this toxic overload.
3. Many symptoms we suffer are not genetic or “just the way it is”. Allergies, digestive issues, constipation, skin acne and rashes, sleep difficulties, irritability and depression, PMS, easy weight gain and difficulty losing weight may all be related to our toxic burden. Detox and these symptoms may disappear or diminish.
4. Every type of detoxification you do will improve your health and decrease your risk of serious disease such as auto-immune issues like Hashimoto’s thyroid disease, cancer and Diabetes. Money cannot always buy back health. It takes action to be healthy and you have more control than you realize.
5. Drugs, alcohol, sugar, coffee, snack foods, and other food cravings are often caused by toxins circulating in the body. If you follow a healthy eating plan while you detoxify cravings will be drastically reduced.
6. Once your main detoxification organs are over-worked, it is only a matter of time before the cells of the organs are compromised and this leads to a breakdown of the organ called degeneration. The liver, kidneys, lungs, intestine and skin all must be relatively free of chemicals and toxins to avoid symptoms that become serious disease.
7. How you look and how you age is very dependent on the state of your health. Vibrant skin, sparkling eyes, shiny hair, a lean and toned body are often seen in young people. When you see this in older people, you know they are following a personal plan to maintain their health. Detoxification is vital to this plan because the toxins will not go away on their own.
There are many types of detoxification and you don’t have to suffer or starve yourself to do a program. We can help. Book a free 15 minute consultation to discuss the best type of detoxification for you or call us and we can send you what you need.