Paleo Strawberry Jam Recipe
Yield: 1 cup (16 Tbsp.)
- 1 lb. whole organic strawberries (about 3 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. organic lemon juice
- 8-10 drops liquid stevia extract (to taste)
- 2 tsp. Great Lakes gelatin
- Remove strawberry leaves and stem. Roughly chop.
- Add strawberries, lemon juice and stevia to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to boil and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Once the strawberries are soft, mash to achieve your desired consistency.Remove the pan from the heat, sprinkle the gelatin over the strawberry mixture and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to a canning jar and allow the cool. Once cool, place the lid on the jar and refrigerate. Makes about 1 cup of jam (16 Tbsp).
Nutrition Information Per Serving
10 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 g monounsaturated fat, 0 g polyunsaturated fat, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 0 g protein
From Healthy Gourmet.com